CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My turn

Good evening, this is Chris and Devins better lookin brother Kyle (16). As you can tell Im takin my big bro being gone well. I just wrote a letter to him and I have had a good bit of fun in it. I almost beat up a guy this week for sayin Chris would not last 3 weeks. The bell is the only thing that saved him and I told him I better not see him again. Still have not seen the guy lol. What I would have to say I miss the most with Chris is being his "battle buddey" in video games. Well thats all for now.
Love,
He who reigns supreme in his own world
Kyle (lol)


(edited by mom:
I feel that it must be addresses that this is a 104 lb boy that marches to the beat of his own drum and although he misses his brother is actually enjoying being the oldest child for the first time. His sense of humor is a 150 on a scale of 100.
Carry on,
their mom)

2 comments:

Carla said...

You go Kyle!!!! But you know Devin's a cutie too;)

Brittany said...

Hey, boys! I am a bloggy friend of your moms, and thought I would stop by to say hello. It is SUCH a nice tribute to your brother, to have this blog. He will appreciate reading it all someday, I am sure. Stay strong, and help keep your mom strong, too! :)

Have a great weekend.

-Brittany-